From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 07:59:04 -0400
It's an excellent look at the history of refined sugar and its' effect on
people and society.  My wife is reading it right now.  I definitely think
it's required reading for anyone concerned with their health.

John Pavao

----------
>Read "Sugar Blues" by William Dufty if you get a chance.

I found "Sugar Blues" at a used book store called The Dusty Bookworm.  The
lady who runs the store walked right over and picked it out when I asked
for it.  I thought they must get a lot of calls for it, but she said she
had never heard of it.  She just looked in the section where it might be.
I felt like it was meant for me to read it.  The last printing of it was in
the 70's.  It is well worth the time to read it.  I no longer want any kind
of refined sugar.

Take care
Erin