From:
"~ Rainah ~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 10:11:49 -0500
Hi all,
Well it has been a month and a half of striaght paleo eating...coming
from 27 years of vegetarian fare...I am having a few problems, thought
maybe someone had some insight as to what might be going on, or cold
possibly point me in a direction the would be helpful, here's the
situation..I'm 50 years young..menopausal
for 3 1/2 years...I used to have hot flashes when I first became
menopausal, they lasted about a year and a half...I was real glad to see
them go.  Well since I have been eating paleo they have returned with a
vengence...yesterday, I had an attack of billiousness..which caused me
to have an incredible head ache and I vomited and evacuated at the same
time with lots of hot flashes...Does anyone have a clue as to what might
be going on?

From the heart,
   ~ Rainah ~