From:
P & L Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 19:42:08 -0700
Geez Louise!

The only thing that frightens me about your story is that it's one
that
I'd be writing myself in the near future.  Ex-vegan--3 1/2 years
(still
recovering/dealing with resulting health issues); Ex-vet tech; haven't
butchered any carcasses yet, but I plan to if the opportunity arises;
appreciate the critters whose lives become part of mine; am into
descriptive writing, nature themes--non-fiction and fiction (very nice
job you did on this story, by the way).

Just had to comment, 'cause I thought I time-travelled into the future
and was reading my own story!

Lois