From:
Robin Temple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:50:13 +0000
Ron,

  Thanks for the info. I would really miss the daily kefir but will consider abstaining for a month to see what happens.

  Oddly enuf my iron level is too high. In fact, I donated blood yesterday to lower iron level. I do not supplement w calcium due to atrial fibrillation issues. For a year now I take supplemental mg, potassium, taurine and nattoo to keep afib at bay.

Cheers,

Robin