From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 22:48:05 -0600
Greetings,
Sounds like a rough road to be sure.  You may want to try doing what I did
sometime ago to clearly identify and hopefully clear some of your allergies.
I hope you like chicken.  :-)

I started out by eating nothing but chicken breasts for a whole week.  Make
sure they are fresh and have no additives.  Use only salt, pepper and just a
touch of olive oil ( cold pressed ) to cook them.  After 7 days of this
torture then you can add one item per day to see if you can handle certain
things.

This gives your body a chance to clear out and get straight.  If something
you eat messes with you then wait 24 full hours before adding another item.
I would start with adding the paleo meats and move to veggie juices after
that.  The juices may do better for you simply because the lack of fiber is
easier to digest.  This also gives the gut time to regroup.

Again this is just a suggestion, but it worked for me and I found my real
problem foods.  Right now I have actually moved on to 100% raw paleo and am
doing even better.  You may also want to consider that path if you are
having real problems digesting.  All the raw enzymes really help out in that
area.   However raw paleo is not for everyone.   :-)

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581 - MSN:[log in to unmask]
http://www.ComputerGuruForHire.com