From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:01:21 -0400
I have found that my appetite for carbohydrates is at least partly due
to not enough sleep and/or using electric lights in the evenings. For
the last 2 weeks I have been sleeping in total darkness starting just
after sundown until dawn and my appetite for carbos is now very low. I
could care less if I eat any fruit carbos now although I still eat
vegetables.
No cravings at all. That is something for a former carbohydrate addict
to say.

I learned about this in a book " Lights Out " by T.S.Wiley - the book is
poorly written but does have a lot to say.

Has anyone else on the list noticed this connection with light/sleep and
your cravings?

Michael