From:
Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 09:45:01 -0700
And the light bulb goes on.  Whenever I fall off the wagon and eat processed foods, even from the health food store, my heart palpitations return. Even if it doesn't contain chocolate. I have been blaming the carbs or wheat/soy/dairy allergies, but given that I do not normally add any salt to my food, that could well be the culprit.

I know, the opposite to what you are describing.  So it's probably no help to you, but thanks for clarifying things for me.

What I would wonder in your case if whether the minerals in sea salt might have an effect.  And I can sympathize entirely with one's body doing its own thing, and conventional medicine being of no help whatsoever - here, take this drug - any more than alternative medicine - here, take this herb. Good luck figuring it out.

Andrea