From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 07:52:01 -0400
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>We had at least one person on this list who tried the Neander Thin way and
>got sick, because of Neander Thin's failure to address the fact that some
>people cannot tolerate large amounts of fruit.

I don't think the book says you have to eat a lot of fruit. If the person's
ancestors were from Northern Europe, it is possible they have lived in cold
climates for 500,000 years, and fruit would only have been available only
for a short period of time during the year. And I really doubt they dried
fruit until maybe 20-30,000 years ago.

Don.