From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:05:27 -0800
On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 01:12:56 -0800 Wally Day <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> After reading some of your questions it seems like you
> may be mixing the paleo diet up with other higher fat
> diets (e.g.-Atkins, etc.) Is this a correct assumption?

Wally,  you are probably right.  I have been on Atkins and Protein power
in the past.  I have NeanderThin on order, but still no arrival.   I do
ask a lot of question because i really do not know.  Any information is
very helpful,  Don and Ben both sent me some wonderful web sites to check
out and am reading a lot of those lately.  Some people have emailed me
privately saying I was a pest and to do my own research and answer my own
questions.  I am doing research,  but i was under the impression this
list was to help each other and gather information.  Perhaps another list
would be more helpful for me?  Is there a list out there for newbies such
as myself?

Thanks
Trish