From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:36:19 -0600
Wow.. after 77 years on SAD I do not think I would bother to change things
at all.  Geez, maybe just add a few less processed foods and forget it.   If
he lived this long that way then change might be a terrible thing for him if
only in terms of personal depression.

I mean lets get real.  What is critical at 20 is important at 40 and
probably matters not at 70 plus.  Everybody has to die some time.

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581 - MSN:[log in to unmask]
http://www.ComputerGuruForHire.com