From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:53:22 +0200
David,

From your experience what % of calories should come from fat? It's my
returning question on this list but hope it's not anoying yet.
I completely agree on most conditions you mentioned. I felt great difference
upping protein intake to 1.5 g of protein per pound of body weight but I
still have problems to figure out my fat needs.

Too much fat seems to interfere with digestion of protein.

Paul Sand