From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 10:01:35 +0100
Hi guys

Jeanclaude suggested:
 1 start your own food production ( from few
sprouts and  few insects to an nut and fruit orchard with animals living

underneath).
i propose myself my services on
natural farming or  child care and my support to people who want to
change
their diet .

I live in an overcrowded country in a house with a garden the size of a
stamp ;-)  Still in the summer I grow tomatoes here.  Along with grapes.

Also I have to work all day long and am not able to offer a lot in
exchange for foods.

Trish wrote:
Or we could always pay the fee of a hunting/fishing licence and with a
few shooting lessons get our own meet for the year.  Just be sure to hit

all the hunting/fishing seasons. Deer, boar, salmon, etc.

There are a few hunters in our country and hardly an animal left.  The
few ones that remained are tagged and well monitored to stop the
pouchers.

Not everyone lives in a large country with game still wondering about. I
guess a vast majority of the members of this list might be so lucky as
to have that possibility.
But the Netherlands are not the kind of place where you can go hunting.
Fishing yes, but eating it is not recommended due to the pollution.
16 Million people in a country the size of half a small state does that
to you ;-)
Still, thanks for thinking with me.

Christy