From:
Paleo Babe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 19:03:43 -0400
>I would try eating this menu for a few days and see how much you actually
>would consume each day, then allow a bit more due to the extra exercise you
>will have and just for a "cushion" and then multiply by 9 for your trip.

Unfortunately, my life is so chaotic right now, and I'm leaving on Friday,
that trying to do that would be really tough. I've told my friend to double
the list I posted before, plus get some of those vacuum packs of
tuna/salmon. She already got me 6 packs of veggies for soup mix. I'm also
gonna get some butter and mayo. Man, being told I can just scarf down butter
and mayo is great! I love them both. Oh, and some eggs and olives. I think
the guides will be bringing some fresh fruit and veg, at least for the first
few days, so I'm not going to worry about those. LOL, Tom, maybe I should
bring some Snickers bars too, just in case.

Wondering how the guides/people on my trip will react when they see me
eating all that butter and mayo.

Anyway, thanks so much for all the help I got here, and I'll let you all
know how it was when I get back. I'm flying out Friday, we hit the trail
Saturday, then I'm spending some time in SF and LA with friends.

Irene