From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 06:19:01 +0000
>I'm wondering if anyone else is following a high-protein paleo eating
>plan and is still troubled by migraines.
>
>Pat

Yes, although I've never been diagnosed per se with migraines, but I have
headaches that nothing touches, that leave me nauseous, that go on for two
days,  and -well- that certainly sounds as though I should admit to
migraines.

They started coming on strong with menopause, during which I went full
Paleo. I had never been totally out-of-shape, in fact quite athletic, but I
experienced all the usual great Paleo changes of weight loss, more muscle
mass for less workout. more energy, improved sexual function, less joint
pain, etc. But the headaches persist, and I constantly attempt to correlate
stress, thyroid dosage, waking temp., food, overexertion, etc., with them
and have come to no real conclusion. But they are gradually becoming less
frequent and less intense, so it must be that something is getting "fixed"
slowly. I shall look forward to reading of others' experiences.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!