From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:42:50 +0200
Hey Todd, you look good!

It's nice to hear from you. What you wrote about the psychology of
eating... I think these are real driving forces when it comes to the
amount eaten - which I think (too) determines weight by large. It's
difficult to write about this psychology thing (I think) - but you
managed to transport a very good impression. As often.

Have a nice day.

Amadeus
after 6 vegan weeks finished now
after some kg weight-loss friends have noticed but I can't explain
I must be around 70kg