From:
Charlotte Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 05:23:51 -0700
>I think the estimates may be flawed because muscle
>meat and organ meats behave differently. eg Liver
>contains high levels of many vitamins which may be
>needed to metabolise protein.

I've heard that liver and organ meats are full of
vitamins and therefore should be excellent to eat.
However I've also heard that liver is full of toxins
and therefore not healthy to eat. Does anyone know if
there is any validity to this rumor?

Charlotte

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com