From:
tsayonah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:38:36 -0500
Craig Smith wrote:
> You wrote:
> >"Our study for the first time identifies a direct link
> >between carbohydrates in our tissues, the immune system and rheumatoid
> >arthritis."
> >
> >"The new research suggests that the target of destruction is not a protein,
> >but carbohydrates."
> >
> >http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/WSIHW000/9071/21182.html
> >
> Something's wrong.  This links to a recipe for Sweet Potato
> Salad...

Craig, try this one:
http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/WSIHW000/333/9247/354080.html

The original link took me to a cover page where I clicked on
"arthritis" where there was a "news" column on the right
with a link to the story....

--
   Elisi Tsayonah, AniWodi, ghigau,
   St Francis River Band of Cherokee