From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 13:00:46 -0500
> how many of you have lost weight eating this way?

i lost about 30 pounds over the first 6 months.

> Did you have to cut the carbs WAY down?

not WAY down, no.  but my diet was (is) mainly meat, with sides of veggies
and fruit for snacks.

> do you feel really healthy and energetic? Better?

YES!  this morning, i lifted weights for 45 minutes then went for a 10 mile
bike ride.  then i came home and ate breakfast.  this is what i do most
days, or something comparable, and i am 41 years old and smoke more than i
should (yes, I KNOW it's NOT paleo, no one has to point this out to me) and
i have more energy than people much younger than me who eat SAD.

try it and see for yourself.

JoAnn.