From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 17:38:04 -0400
I had a beef allergy for several years. It was diagnosed by a
dermatologist MD. I would break out in an itchy rash with even the
smallest exposure to beef. It turned out with a little experimentation
on my part that it was only a problem with 'regular' beef and that
organic beef was no problem.
After some years I went to a new doctor who said that my symptoms didn't
make sense and he put me on an anti fungal medicine. The problem with
'regular' beef disappeared. It was a fungus that thrived on the
anti-biotics etc. that they feed to the cattle.

Michael Anthony