From:
Judith Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 11:04:52 +0900
BTW, Judith <[log in to unmask]> on this list is in Japan. some
where around 10AM my time it'll turn midnight where she is. Judith,
if we don't hear from you at that time, should we assume Japan has
succumbed to the Y2KingKong?!

Marsha-san,

I set my bios back to 1998 (the list monitor emailed me and wondered why my
dates were wrong...now I admit it...I am Y2K defiant!)

I believe there are a few listees from Australia...won't they get hit first?

If I am not on line, it will definitely mean there is no electricity.  All
stocked up on kerosine, candles and water, hoping it was a waste of money.

Judith