From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2013 21:41:34 -0700
Hi Adrienne
I hadn't heard of Dr. Gonzalez before watching this video. You are correct,
he was arguing that the highly glycemic carrot juice should have harmed his
cancer patients who were, according to him, doing well on it.

I found published dietary research in the peer reviewed literature that was
co-authored by Dr. Seyfried but I was unable to find any such reports of
dietary research by Dr. Gonzalez.

best wishes,
Ron

Sunday, October 06, 2013 7:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Adrienne Smith
wrote:

Gonzalez uses different diets for different cancers.  I think the  point
about carrot juice was that if in fact sugar fueled cancer, then his  cancer
patients who were prescribed more vegetarian type diets including lots of
carrot juice which is rich in sugar would not be doing as well as they  are.