From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:12:30 -0700
. Jean Claude, your face
>and contemplative pose reminds me of Jesus Christ, first thought that came
>into my mind...really.  Then I looked at your initials and it made me
laugh.

Chuut ! i came back incognito . don't spread the word otherwise they
are
going to mess it up again.

The arbutus tree took hundred of years to grow to that size , enough
to make
anyone contemplative . did you remark that it have the form of a
cross.
i  hope i will not have to carry that one , once it will be cut by the
raging chain saws.
jean-claude