From:
Dean Pistilli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 08:05:38 +1100
>Has anybody ever eaten wheatgrass and did they think or know that it had
>positive effects on their health? I read that it is apparently a complete
>protein and contains 10-20 times the phytonutrients more than any other
>vegetable. A sort of superfood, I guess.

Syncronicity- I've recently been eating wheatgrass and barleygrass on a daily basis, several times a day. I did it for the apparent (alkalizing) property they have (and its true.. mix it with acidic juice and it totally neutralizes the acidic taste). I find them great, and I literally feel some kind of energy when drinking them. I will continue to take them, since I don't eat enough greens anyway. Any other experiences would be interesting.

d.

"This message and any attachment to it is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed by the first sender and contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you receive this message and any attachment in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by electronic mail or telephone (61 2) 9218 1000. Unless you have been expressly authorised by the sender, you are prohibited from copying, distributing or using the information contained in this message and any attachment.

Tab Limited (ABN 17 081 765 308) is not responsible for any changes made to this message or any attachment other than those made by Tab Limited, or for the effect of changes made by others on the meaning of this message and any attachment.

Tab Limited does not represent that any attachment is free from computer viruses or defects and the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attachment."