From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 05:04:02 -0500
Thomas Dekany <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Well your ideal look may not be Arnold, but not exercising is unhealthy.
>If all of the sudden you had to hunt for food, you may get in some
>trouble surviving. :)

"Fredrik moves his butt as little as possible" does not imply "Fredrik does
not exercise". I mostly walk or bicycle to transport myself; and if I'm in
a hurry I run. I don't like driving. When I visit my parents I take walks
in the forest with their (our) dog and sometimes for some reason I suddenly
feel like running like crazy in the hard hill and mountain terrain full of
obstacles. The dog runs way faster than me in normal terrain, but doesn't
always keep up with me on these occasions. Running is fun once in a while
but nothing I want to do every day. At times I just sit still for
weeks/months. After these periods, amazingly I'm neither weak nor obese.

I'm not a hunter but to my knowledge hunting can be done pretty calmly,
without constant high power movements. You follow a trail, sneak and lurk.
Or if you have a hunting dog, you follow him and his barking. Or you just
set a trap. No need to be an athlete for that.

Fredrik