From:
Michael Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 09:59:57 -0600
  Cats and dogs receive more attention than I do. At least I'm paleo and
human. More and more people on the net are not nerds any more. They do
appreciate the folks with knowledgeable information on the subject, but are
confused by the misinformation. I always was the class clown and the nerds
didn't get it then, and they don't get it now. Perhaps we need a separate
list for Paleo-tecnical. If this list is for support, than I'd like to hear
more about what folks are eating and what they should be, or could be
eating, according to the known knowledge about paleo type eating. In the old
days, if a Doctor wanted to find out why your stomach hurt, or why your
overweight, he'll ask you what you ate and then suggest something to correct
the problem. Most today, just want to prescribe a pill. From the money I've
saved on health care, I laugh every time I go to the bank.
`