Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:59:28 -0800
Another issue that was brought out in the article was
that so many of the higher income women were having
children late or not at all, which does cause a higher
risk for breast cancer.  This fits in with the paleo
theory as women's bodies are designed to have kids and
messing with our hormones is not good.  This could
also be an issue with abortion as I've heard that this
causes a risk for breast cancer as the hormone
production is really messed with when you have an
abortion.

I'm not suggesting that everyone have kids at 16 but
our bodies have not caught up with our lifestyle on
this issue and there is not a good solution with this
one like  changing our eating habits.

=====
Rachel Aschmann
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/Garden/4786/
- They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -
 - Benjamin Franklin, 1759

http://webhosting.yahoo.com