From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:57:21 -0500
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:48, Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I can't see how distilled water is in the least paleo. H-Gs would drink
>from springs but how could they distill water?

<snip>

>Keith Thomas wrote:
>
>> I am torn between water distillation on the one hand and the theories of
>> Viktor Schauberger on the other.  To my rational, scintific 21st century
>> mind, distilled water appears to be the most paleo.

I was equating distilled water with rainwater.  Puddles would be mainly
rainwater, streams would vary.

Sure, water that has run over rocks, emerged from springs and rested in
puddles would have varying amounts of minerals but, from a nutritional
perspective, I would think that (1) the mineral content would vary so
greatly, depending on the types of rocks and soils and (2) the minerals we
ingest from our foods would dwarf the minerals from water, that water
could be considered as, essentially, H2O - which makes it pretty close to
distilled water.

Keith