From:
Jane Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:19:01 -0700
Hi, Dori!

Did you get the info you wanted yet?  I did a Google search for soldiers +
"ketogenic diet" and found this book:

         http://www.nap.edu/books/0309053412/html/303.html

They had another book that came up, too:

         http://www.nap.edu/books/0309054842/html/379.html

It appears that these books can be read online or printed out.  There are
some other hits for this search, but they didn't seem to apply.  It's a
short list--you could look it over and see if I missed something.

I hope this helps.

Jane
Tucson, AZ  USA