From:
Sean Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 22:41:33 -0400
I'm very lucky here in Dallas, there is a health food store on Preston and Royal called Roy's Nutrition Center that sells grass fed beef and grass fed bison meat. They also have a barbecue sauce that has paleo ingredients ( except for the apple cider vinegar, I'm not sure if that is bad or not). Also, there are a lot of Whole Foods Market stores here that have free range chicken and eggs as well as uncured nitrite free sausages and bacon. Getting paleo food is just a normal shopping trip for me although it does cost more than grocery store prices. This really works, I've lost 90 lbs of fat over the course of a year. Everyone who thought I was crazy are now constantly asking me how to follow the diet.
Sean