From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 14:04:04 -0700

Sat, May 19: all day seminar

Sally Fallon, author of Nourishing Traditions and director of the
Weston

A Price Foundation will do an all day seminar -- date: Sat, May 19, 10
am - 6 pm--- Here are the basics, plus more details coming soon!
Contact Victoria to register -

Subject:Sally's seminar info
From: Victoria Coulter <[log in to unmask]>
To: Bari Caine <[log in to unmask]>

Nourishing Traditions Conference with Sally Fallon
Saturday, May 19, 2001
Marina Beach Marriott, at 4100 Admiralty Way in Marina del Rey - Note change in
venue!

10 am to 6 pm

$50 prepaid, $60 at the door

Conference Schedule:
9:00 to 10 Registration

10 to 12 Why Butter Is Better...and other surprising facts about
nourishing native diets. Startling discoveries that challenge both
conventional and "alternative" dietary assumptions.

12 to 1 Lunch break

1 to 3 How to Change Your Diet for the Better...How to prepare your
food

to maximize digestibility, assimilation, nutritional value
and taste! Apply the wisdom of the ancients in your own kitchen:
breakfasts, soups and broths, quick nourishing meals,
high-enzyme condiments and
beverages, delicious snack foods, and more.

3 to 4:45 The Oiling of America...The incredible story of how we have
been manipulated to believe in the "low-fat pardigm" and lipid
hypotheses. Learn to recognize fraud in health research and the hidden
agendas behind the push for low-fat foods. Why our bodies
are literally
starving for butter and other high-quality fats. The real relationship
between diet and heart disease.

4:45 to 5 Break

5 to 6 Q&A, wrap-up

For more info or to register, contact: