From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:35:51 -0700
Adrienne,

>I've been reading more articles by Ron Rosedale....  I noticed when
>Rosedale was on TV last night that he looks extremely fit and trim.

He most certainly is.  First off, however, for those who don't know:  Ron
was on CNBC for a live debate on the death of Dr. Atkins.  Did you see the
debate itself or a soundbite taken from it?  I won't see a copy until later
this week.  Tell us how it went!

Meanwhile, Ron's new clinic opens this week.  Other things will soon be
underway, as well, most of which I'm not at liberty to discuss.  Got to
www.rosedalemetabolics.com for what's available now -- new developments will
be posted once underway.

As for Ron, yes, he IS fit and trim.  He's 53 (or close thereto) but he has
the body of a college athlete.  I just wish his business partners wouldn't
have talked him into cutting his hair, but that's another topic.  Many on
the list know this but others don't: I know Ron very well and may help in
the promotion of his book and other duties.  No final offer or decision at
this point.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

Keep up with high-tech trends here at "Hook'd on Technology."
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/hookedontech.armx