From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 21:24:29 -0400
On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Nicole Smith wrote:

> Hi there
>
> What is the full name of Anchell's book? I think I would like to have a look at
> it.

The Steak Lovers' Diet (Second Opinion Press, 1998).

> Would you say that his diet is a low carbohydrate diet? I ask because I am a
> diabetic and have to be concerned with such things:)

Yes, although it allows limited amounts of certain high-carb
foods, the daily carb intake varies between about 20g and 75g,
I'd say.  The Pennington research, on which it is based,
recommends a ceiling of 60g.  Most days, I am well under that.

Todd Moody