Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 06:11:10 -0700
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>dim lights after sunset,

Does this mean ALL lights are dimmed after sunset?  No
reading lights after sunset?

>in bed by ten, sometimes sooner,

I'm into this!

>fruit and veggies in season,

Problem is - in our world - we have access to _all_
fruits/veggies in _all_ seasons.  How do you guage
this?

> and up with the sun.

Me too!!!  For years.

> I also like to get direct sunlight around eleven in
> the morning til noon for Vit D levels.

Thank you for this suggestion.

> Lights Out is one of my armchair books

You have armchair books too, hu?  :)

>along with Sex, Lies, and Menopause by Wiley, which,
>BTW, isn't just for women past fifty.  It's great for
>all women.

Well, I'm WELLLLLL past 50.  :)  Have to get hold of
this one too.

Thank you!

=====
~Tessa