From:
Rob Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 23:31:59 PDT
Ray Wrote:

>Domestic dogs have been eating the forbidden fruit for far more
> >generations than humans have.  They still do
>better on a wolf diet than they do on even the most advanced >formulas of
>dog food made from grains and beans. I
>think humans will do better if they stick to Primate foods.

I agree with Ray.  It seems one of the most overlooked topics of discussion
is primate nutrition.  We only have evidence of what happened to humans and
other primates 10,000 years age.  We can look at other primates and see what
they do now.  Having said this, I don't know much about primate nutrion.
Anyone want to educate me?

-Rob