From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:28:22 +1100
> Grin Ben
>
> While quoting my computer put in Dutch the word 'schreef'.  It means
> 'wrote' as in writing in the past.   Sometimes it does that on its own
> ;-)0
>
> Now where did you come up with 'dankzegging'?
> Got it off Freedict?  Giggle because it means 'thank you' but even more
> 'let's say a prayer of thanks'.

Yep, got it off Freedict- they say you can always tell someone who is trying
to learn the language from a dictionary- I though dank sounded too simple!!
Grin.

> I'm not happy with the news on almonds and sunflowerseeds.  Well, about
> the seeds I figured but almonds are daily food here as a
> breadsubstitute.  Ground and mixed with all sorts of goodies they end up
> as pancakes and bread lookalike.  Walnuts etc cost an arm and a leg
> overhere.
> Ah well, after finishing this supply that is in stock I'll just take an
> extra paperround to pay for the good stuff.
Well, one of the many good things Paleo does is reduce your intake of
lectins and enzyme inhibitors, and all seeds contain these. So, unlike most
paleo doods, I don't get into nuts in a big way- mind you I'll change my
mind if I get enough info on their good properties!

> Christy 'feeling particularly hungry today' from the Nethers
Ben, just munching a chicken kebab (ready made at the supermarket)- yum,
this is nearly as good as the home made stuff. Wish I could email some of it
to you. ;-) Oz