From:
"T. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 19:34:36 -0600
>Does anyone have any good ideas for a 2 person paleo romantic dinner for
>Valentine's Day?

I don't know about preparing a full dinner, but as far as individual foods
go, I've always thought that sliced, ripe tomatoes drizzled in olive oil are
pretty sensual.

As Paul Newman once opined, eating watermelon in the shower is highly
sensual.

Raw oysters have long been considered an aphrodisiac. I guess one problem
with the paleo angle is that a lot of people like to have wine or beer w/
their oysters. But I think fish or shellfish is a good way to go for a meat
course. Maybe some Japanese food?