Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 13:26:45 -0700
> The argument that I have read for years (and that paleo for athletes is
> endorsing) is that post workout there is a window of opportunity where
> the replenishment can come from carbs with a hgi or it will pull it from
> your muscles.

And we have all read for years the hogwash that eating pasta is good for you.  Your body's not going to "pull it from your muscles" via gluconeogenesis when you have sufficient protein intake.  Carbohydrates, if they were necessary for anyone, would only be so for endurance athletes.

Jim Swayze
www.fireholecanyon.com