From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:12:42 +0100
 There are quite a number of raw-meat-eating scenes in movies/tv etc., not all involving anti-raw propaganda. Here's a thread covering some of them:-

http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/general-discussion/iconic-raw-meat-eating-scenes-in-the-moviestv/

Geoff

> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:34:01 -0700
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: How fire made us human
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Not relevant at all, but how many of you have read Rosemary's Baby (or am I dating myself?) Remember when she was pregnant with Satan's baby and kept eating her meat rarer and rarer until she found herself gnawing on a raw bloody chicken heart?
>
> Obviously Neolithic propaganda.
>
> Andrea

With Windows Live, you can organise, edit, and share your photos.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/