From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 14:58:38 -0500
>Dave says:
>If anyone chooses to supplement that is your choice but I consider
>discussions of this on the list to be off topic.

Off topic posts have always been on the list.  The usually go unnoticed...
unless a list moderator doesn't like the post - and in that case, the post
is immeditiately deemed "off topic."

Paleo is but one of the many methods used to achieve health.  Other things
like supplements, hormone replacement therapy, weight training, etc are
often used in conjunction with proper diet to be healthy.  Although the
purpose of this list may be strictly paleo, in application the discussion
has always been about the mix of factors that are used.  Sometimes people
even post about eating non-paleo foods for the sole reason that the short
term pleasure benefit outweighs the long term health risks.

Justin