From:
Elizabeth Beeton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 06:02:01 -0600
Well, I've never gone into a coma.  I have gotten extremely (read: almost
killing) angry.  Then I have gotten so fatigued and woozy, I've laid my head
down and cried.  Then I've fainted (walking or not).

That's the pattern, and occasionally it catches me unawares, when I would
not expect to have the problem.  For instance, two weeks ago, I had 6 eggs
for breakfast (normal if I eat breakfast) at 9:00 a.m.  Went to church.  By
2:30, I was at the tail end of the crying phase and almost at the fainting
part before I was able to get something to eat.  That took me by surprise
because it came on very quickly.

My preferred eating pattern is to eat one meal/24 hour cycle.  If I am
eating correctly, I find eating to be tedious and a chore.  If I am not, I
find it to be enslaving.

Elizabeth