Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:17:46 -0600
>after 9:00 the carb cravings do kick in.  Yet I
>never wake up with carb cravings in the morning (or with any
>hunger at all, for that matter).  There's something odd about
>going to bed with intense carb cravings, but waking up with no
>desire for any food.

I have the same experience.  I'm a real night owl.  I hate going to bed, I
love to eat in the evening, I hate getting up, and I'm never hungry in the
morning.

You know, thinking about it, I only started to gain weight when I started
to eat breakfast because it's the "most important meal of the day".  Maybe
I should go back to skipping breakfast and monitor the result?

I'm also curious about the paleo side of this.  Why wouldn't paleo man hunt
during moonlight hours?  Isn't it easier to catch wild animals when they're
asleep?

I read one theory once that stated that menstrual cycles were 28 days so
the men would go out and hunt during the full moon.  Sounds like a wild
stab in the dark to me.

Kat.