From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:04:35 -0800
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:21:24 -0700, you wrote:

>>I'm sending you my response to your question privately because it's kind of
>>lost in the shuffle at the paleo site.
>
>I got it both on the list and privately -- did it maybe post later than when
>you hit 'send'?

This is a very weird post - something I would expect from someone who
received a computer for Christmas - not from someone who has posted on
the Internet for years.

There are no attributions to these statements at all, in other words,
nothing about who said them, when, where, what, why, etc.

You use ">".   Are you a replying to a previous post?

If so, where is the "Re:" and/or "Was (..." in the Subject line?

--
Cheers,

Ken