Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:25:41 -0500
Maybe your body got to a set point and said, "Okay, this is the adaptation
where I will sit and conserve".  Anchell will be the "shock" you need to
break the stall.  I have yet to re-gain a single pound on paleo.....
Breaking a stall is the tweak you need to continue.  I have broken two
stalls in two years by changing diet but was able to go back to paleo.
Keep notes.....  I had to go back over journals to answer your response and
this is what has worked for me....  I really think you will prove Anchell
wrong when he says you will gain once you are off of his program....
I have over-consumed paleo foods for two and three days at a time in the
past and not gained any weight..... I have also had forbidden foods, ie
personal restricted foods, (alcat) foreign proteins, etc. and not gained.  I
note that it has never been more than three days in which I have done so.
The "gain" was water weight (3-4 lbs)and quickly gone once back to
paleo.....  An immediate reaction to those foods which are "bad" for me is a
bloat.  I also noted sluggishness, a mild depression(blah) and irritability.
Those feelings are horrible after experiencing "normalcy" on paleo and cause
a rapid return to sanity....  This is why keeping a journal helps in my
endeavors....  I can see my errors and what worked to get me back on
track.....
Keep on keepin'on,
Oliva