From:
Bob Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 13:52:46 +0000
I have been using eye of round sliced across the grain and it suits
my taste.  Tried flank steak and it didn't taste as good and was difficult
to run through the blender.

BTW weren't we (the group) going to do a FAQ
or something about pemmican - maybe all contribute info on how we
make it, recipe's or something ? I'd like to hear how others make and
season theirs.

> The first few batches I made I used London Broil and thought it was much
> better.  Any suggestions as to what are the best cuts to use?

Cheers
Bob Baldwin