From:
Tracy Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:20:20 -0400
Re: pemmican...

Do you have any information that demonstrates that pemmican contains
toxic lipid peroxides? Has anyone tested samples of pemmican and
determined this? Or is this something you assume given your current
beliefs about cooked fats?

And there's as many theories about cancer as there are hairs on the
human body. I would love a link to the study you cited. I'll trade ya
for a bunch that link cancer to glucose and we can call it a draw. :)

I am starting to feel like we're having a religious discussion that is
going around in circles and accomplishing absolutely nothing bc we're
both looking through totally different belief structures, if you will.