From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:27:02 +0900
On Thursday, Dec 16, 2004, at 18:15 Asia/Tokyo,
c.ten.broeke_mail.chello.nl wrote:

> Has anyone here experience with breeding your own rabbits for
> consumption? As
> hunting hardly exists here in Holland (only a few are allowed do it) I
> have no
> experience with killing an animal myself.

I can kill animals, but not everyone can unless they grow up doing it.
Bunnies are especially hard they are so cute. I suggest starting with
chickens instead, chickens are so easy to dislike, and as easy as
bunnies to feed, they eat almost anything humans will. If you are not
comfortable killing don't get rabbits!