From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:39:56 -0700
Jay:
 >Outside of paleo for weight loss, I would
 >think a good number of people turn to it
 >expecting health benefits.

Yes, the benefits of paleo,  not the regimes of
Kellogg, ANHS, Bragg and Day.   The reason
many of us are here is because of the failure
of these modalities.

 >It should be appropriate to discuss the major failings
 >of the orthodox  routes in order to understand the need
 >to go in other directions.

Just the links would have sufficed.  Posting long excerpts
that have little or no relevance to paleo hardly constitutes
"discussing".  Of course, Bernarr might disagree. :)

 >I would bet that is how a number of people found their
 >way into paleo.  .

Yet, this is not really a forum for discussing general health
issues.

 >Here is a little information on what those drugs do to people
 >after they are prescribed:*

Still, more and more people are living longer and  healthier
lives.  What is an idealist to do?  ;-)

Peter