From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 06:41:44 -0400
One of the things that author Beliveau states in his book "Foods That Fight
Cancer"
(http://www.amazon.com/Foods-That-Fight-Cancer-Preventing/dp/0771011350/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-6044154-9041213?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1185013990&sr=8-1)
is that the various anti-carcinogenic phytonutrients should be consumed in
their whole-food state and not as supplements.

I would tend to agree with Tom and others that it is probably better to eat
the food rather than take a supplement although the jury is still out on
that in my mind....

Marilyn