Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 22:53:13 -0400
I wrote:

<<>I think there's some confusion here in what I am trying to convey.>>

Peter wrote:

<<Does this mean that you misquoted Casey?>>

No.  How did you reach that assumption?  I quoted verbatim.

I wrote:

 <<This site speaks of fluoride as it is added to water and used to make
products.>>

Peter responded:

<<And the dangers of naturally occurring fluoride as well.>>

Well, then I guess that the foods listed should not be eaten, nor should any
other foods that contain organic trace minerals?  Fluoride is not organic.
Fluorine is organic and naturally occuring in foods and trace minerals.
Fluorine can be found in the naturally occuring minerals in water.  Fluoride
is what is added.  There is no way that trace amounts as they naturally
occur in foods and water are dangerous.  It is inorganic matter that carries
a positive charge and is too alkaline for the body to utilize.

Siobhan