From:
JK Gatto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:09:38 -0700
We are.  The research applied to predisposed type 1.  Paleo way of eating would probably correct the type 1.

The modern day problem is with your average Joe/Jane and type 2 and syndrome X with all the bells and whistles associated with it.  My point is, and I was remiss in spelling it out, is that a paleo diet and living right can bypass all those bells and whistles.....   The Lights Out book connects the dots on the problem. (it did for me anyway)  Oliva

Paula <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Oh, Sorry I thought we were talking about type 1 diabetes. I completely
agree with you regarding syndrome x and type 2 diabetes. Zonulin is just an
explanation, there is no drug as of yet. I think it would be great if
studies were done checking zonulin levels on different diet eliminations...
including paleo....in other works remove all the potential food offenders
(Neolithic) at the same time and check the zonulin levels.